Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I saw an angel last week...

hey, this was straight from a movie script...last Saturday, I went for an interview in a company in malviya nagar, jaipur...I had never been there...while coming back, I got lost...I forgot where I came from and from where I can get a bus for my place...I started walking hoping I am on the right path...suddenly I saw a girl coming in front of me...she was beautiful...as we were about to cross each other...I heard somebody telling me 'Excuse Me'... and the caller was that girl only...wow...she asked me, 'hey, can u tell me the way to 'James Enclave'...can u imagine...I myself got lost...and here was a girl asking me to show her direction...I started laughing and said 'Mei Khud Ghum Ho Gaya, kaya se aaya, kaha jaana hai paata nahi'...and she also started laughing...she replied'chaloo, koi baaat nahi, bye'...everything was fine until the last word...'bye'... hate it...so I also had to say 'bye'...
Wish I had said 'see u again or wats ur number'...hey ashraf boy...naughty naughty...but this reminds me of the song...'I saw an angel'...he he...always comparing my life with movies or songs…and yea, luckily I was on the right path…cud manage to come bak home…chalo, bye 4 now...
Ashraf

No comments:

Post a Comment