Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love at first sight

A girl entered our office. I turned around and glanced at her.
She was the most beautiful girl in the world. I like traditional Indian dress.
And she was wearing a beautiful churidar looking like an angel from heaven. Still cant forget that day.

She went inside the interview room. After sometime, I went to drink water and the filter was nearer to the room
she was sitting. And she looked at me. And my heart jumped with delight. Love struck me like a lightning.

I went back to my sit and started listening to my favourite romantic songs thinking about her. After
her interview she was leaving the office and I again glanced at her...I fell in love then and there...
there was no saving me...an angel came and stole my heart away from me...

1 comment:

  1. I am glad rediff selected my story and posted it right here.
    http://www.rediff.com/getahead/slide-show/slide-show-1-specials-pehla-nasha-with-her-time-just-flew/20110215.htm

    ReplyDelete